Career Management Toolkit
Career Management Toolkit was written by Brian Moore, to provide you with valuable tools that you can constantly refer to throughout your life. Here are a few scenarios where you'll find the Career Management Toolkit invaluable:
- You're an employee who is seeking to improve your situation and prospects in your current company;
- You're an employee who is seeking a new job;
- You're an employer who wants to improve the quality of people that you hire and be able to retain those people in your company;
- You're unemployed and seeking a new job; and
- You simply want to improve your own career management skills and those of the people that you care about
Career Management Toolkit is great for parents who want to help guide the careers of their children, and also for educators, mentors, career coaches, business owners, and anyone interested in career success for themsleves, their staff, their family and their friends.
Career Management Toolkit contains 15 unique lessons, which will help guide you throughout your entire career, both as an employee and as an employer. This is the key point of difference that makes the Career Management Toolkit so unique - it is a truly holistic approach to career management that you can continue to use throughout the whole of your working life, from the time that you leave school until the day that you retire. Regardless of where you fit into the companies that your work for, Career Management Toolkit will help and encourage you to be your best.
If you like to learn by listening, then the Audio Book (MP3) version of the toolkit provides over 150 minutes of valuable information for you. You can listen to it on your way to and from work, while you're exercising, or relaxing. If you prefer to learn by reading, then the 120 page Book or 107 page full colour eBook (PDF) is for you. All 3 formats of Career Management Toolkit will teach you many important lessons that will continue to serve you well throughout your life.
You now have 3 formats to choose from:
- 120 page Book - US$19.95 + shipping
- Downloadable 107 page full colour eBook in PDF format - US$29.95
- Downloadable Audio Book in MP3 format (150+ minutes) - US$29.95
Here are the 15 lessons, which you will see, can be applied by you, whether you're a CEO or a fresh graduate, whether you work for a Fortune 500 company or a Government department, whether you're in the military or the not-for-profit industry, whether you're a stay-at-home mother or a retiree, eager to re-enter the workforce.
Visit www.CareerManagementToolkit.com , where you can listen to audio samples of the 15 lessons, and even download the MP3 or PDF of Lesson 1 for free:
- Lesson 1 - The 10 Ps of choosing the right job
- Lesson 2 - How to prepare a resume that get the results that you want
- Lesson 3 - How to prepare a cover letter that works
- Lesson 4 - The interview survival guide
- Lesson 5 - How to be a better public speaker
- Lesson 6 - How to handle counter offers
- Lesson 7 - Time - you only get one chance to use it
- Lesson 8 - How to induct a new employee
- Lesson 9 - A quick guide to giving and receiving feedback
- Lesson 10 - Successful one minute, mediocre the next
- Lesson 11 - How do you look for a new job? - it's all about positive networking
- Lesson 12 - How do you choose the right career? - you can start by designing your next job
- Lesson 13 - How do you hire the right staff?
- Lesson 14 - Self marketing - how do you keep yourself in the spotlight?
- Lesson 15 - How do manage your own performance and what should you expect in your review?
You can follow Brian Moore's Career Management blog at www.CareerManagementToolkit.com/wp/videos
You can also follow Brian Moore's Career Management page on Facebook, by visiting /CareerManagementToolkit and clicking on the 'Like' button